Labels

Monday, February 6, 2012

Sounders Video of the Week: Zakuani + Arizona + Stepover

It is so amazing to see Zakuani running with the big boys again after his gruesome accident. I wish he could break camp with our guys straight away against Santos, but the day he's totally healthy is the day he should come back. If only the pathos side of my brain could understand that...

I honestly can't believe this is the first real Sounders post I've made since I started the blog. ME, a four-year season ticket holder. Well that won't continue. As we get farther along in camp, and closer to that first Champion's League date, this will become more and more Sounders centric. Even in the face of two new competitors for the Seattle sporting dollar.

Addendum: HOW DO OUR TRAINING SHIRTS ALWAYS LOOK BETTER THAN OUR ACTUAL GAMEDAY KITS???

No comments:

Post a Comment